Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Spooky 16!

Well I never have parties and even though they are a lot of fun they are a TON of work! Especially theme parties!!! I don't think I have ever been so stressed or tired in my entire life but it was totally worth it!!! First of all, I could never ask for a better best friend, Reagan and her family were amazing they made this party a blast! I have to say I don't have many pictures to show off how cool the decorations were but trust me, they were spectacular!!! A lot of the people I invited didn't know each other so we played some games that would help :) First we played the orange game. I don't have any pics but basically you create 2 lines with the same amount of people and you pass an orange with your neck, once the orange gets to the last person in the line that person has to run to the front and so on and the first line to pass it to everyone wins. The next game was twister. Now I had between 20 and 30 people at the party so we used 2 mats. It was a hilarious game! This is pretty much everyone that came...
I had a huge trooper come to my party! Even though he broke his ankle and was on crutches he participated in everything! :) As you can see he has the Twister thing in his hand but eventually that gets lame so once i got out of the game, which was in about 3 turns, we just looked at the mat and decided which move would be the hardest for the people playing. As you can see, the game got pretty interesting... Luckily we had her put shorts onIt ended with these three boys!
We also got a little crazy with glow sticks and ended up breaking them open and painting each other and my crippled friends boot!I wrote something along the lines of, " Hi! <3 K." I know, I'm a true friend
Once everyone left Reagan let out her true self :) The only pictures I took of the decorations were the monsters, Ernest and Chester!Look how cute my mom and Reagan's mom look!When I finally got home at about 2 in the morning I knew that I had to take a picture of my costume so I could put it on my blog! By the way, I was a pirate.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a way to bring in your sweet 16!! It really looked like a lot of fun and well planned. You and Reagan look adorable adn I hope your mom got a big ole hug for all that hard work!!!

    ReplyDelete