Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesdays

 One of my new favorite days is Tuesday. Not only do I have one class at 8 a.m. and get to go right back to bed once it's over, but it's also devotional day! On devotional day do I not only get to hear from awesome speakers but I also get to dress up! Being a girly girl when it comes to clothes this happens to be one of my favorite things. To me, there is nothing cuter than a pencil skirt and pumps. Something that I unfortunately discovered today was that pumps that you usually wear without tights become super slippery once you happen to wear tights. For someone like me who is told that she has an intimidating speed walk, just because I naturally choose to walk at a faster pace,  it does not work. Especially since I was in a rush to get to devotional from putting this masterpiece together. Then something wonderfully awkward happened, I was struggling to stay in my shoes while walking in front of a couple of girls and heard one of them say, " Are those new shoes?" so I quickly answer, " Ah NO, Im just having a hard time like a retard." Um she wasn't talking to me....let's just say, lesson learned, no tights with pumps that don't secure your foot in them.



Shirt. Blazer, & Skirt: Down East Basics, Necklace: American Eagle, Shoes: Cali

Challenge for the month of February: try to have more of a life.

1 comment:

  1. At least you look adorable!!

    Catherine (your newest follower)
    FEST (food, style & travel)

    ReplyDelete