Monday, September 10, 2012

First Day, Second Year.




Shirt: H&M Sweater: American Eagle Jeans: American Eagle Shoes: Vans


         Mondays are one of my busier days of the week so I felt like tennis shoes were appropriate. Today was a good first day! Except for I forgot that I didn't have socks and my shirt kept gaping open right where my boobage is like I have these huge boobs that are trying to come out of hiding, yeah right. Badminton tomorrow, I'm supes excited!! 

P.S. modeling in the grocery store is what the cool kids do.


5 comments:

  1. really like that sweater paired with the button down..great color combo!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that same exact gingham shirt! Love how you styled it with the red sweater and sneakers :) I'm a new follower!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! The name of your blog is hilarious! Would love it if you followed me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha - then I'm not cool enough! Love the checks with that cozy cardigan!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute sweater! Perfect for fall!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete